We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
This is a strange and confusing season. A lot of us are physically isolated but we don’t need to be socially or spiritually disconnected. Join us online as we navigate the coming weeks with faith, hope and love.
We will have kids worship and a bible story every Sunday. A fun time for the whole family to connect with God together.
10:30 soulcity church
Grab a cup of coffee and join us live in our new online church portal for worship and a short message every Sunday morning. Tune in to church online below.
Every weekday morning at 8.30am we will be reading through Matthew 6 together. You can join us on Instagram Live as we talk through a short devotional each day.
Everyone is welcome. Join us on Tuesdays at 7.30pm. We will read the Bible together and pray. You may need to download the app so log in a few minutes early.
This is the time to pray. Whether you consider yourself a prayer warrior or not, now is the time to stretch those muscles and get serious about prayer. Join us for a prayer meeting every Thursday at 7.30pm. If this is your first time, you may need to download the app so log in a few minutes early.
Pray for others and ask for prayer throughout the week using the prayer page on the soulcity app (available on iOS and Android).
Some ideas to help you to be a hope carrier in this season:
- CONNECT: Call three people every day and ask them: How are you? How are you responding to this? What do you need? Do you have community? What’s your plans? Spend some time listening to people.
- SERVE: Find ways to serve. Offer to help people with shopping, errands, etc.
- LISTEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT. Trust that inner voice more than ever at this time. Keep your eyes open and look for the opportunities God will place in front of you. Listen to your gut when it tells you to bless someone.
WHEN YOU FEEL WORRIED
- Pray. Tell Jesus all your worries.
- Remember things you are grateful for. It is much harder to be worried when you are grateful.
- Re-connect. Turn off social media for a bit. Give a friend a phone call and have a chat.
- Worship. Spend time in worship. Here is a great playlist of worship songs.
Also, check out Lily Jo’s resources if you are struggling with your mental health and make sure you reach out.
If you are in need
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need provisions, prayer or just a friendly chat. Fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.