What is personal information?
Personal Information covers any data that enables us to identify you as an individual. This information could include, name, address, postcode, telephone number, email address or bank details (submitted when making a donation).
How do we use your personal information?
- The information you give us will be used to keep you informed of soulcity’s mission. You will receive publications from us that you have signed for. You can opt out of any of these at any time. We will send you appeals though the year, which you can opt out of.
- Information held for under 18s will be only used to sign them in and out of soulkids and to track allergies. This is used in accordance with our safeguarding policy.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for a reasonable period of time and ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We use your email details to keep you updated in accordance with your sign-up. You can change the way we communicate with you by unsubscribing from individual emails or contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may carry out analysis of the personal information we collect about you and add publicly available information to create a profile of your interests, preferences and level of potential donations so we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information.
- You have a right to request a copy of your information and to ask us to request corrections to any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- When you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and consent to the processing of their personal data, including sensitive personal data.
Do we share your personal information?
We never share your details except where it is necessary to fulfil a function.
Therefore soulcity will only share your information as shown below:
Your information will only be passed to other companies and individuals, where it is necessary to perform functions on our behalf, such as: fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing financial transactions (refer to next section). These companies may only use your information to perform these functions and may not use it for any other purposes.
Your information will not be passed to third parties for marketing purposes.
How do we use your financial information and keep it secure?
In order to process financial transactions, we may need your bank or credit card details.
All credit card payments are processed by Secure Trading, via a secure server.
If you have given us bank details in order to set up a direct debit, your information will be processed by a secure system with restricted access
Information you give us via the website is stored and processed in the UK. However, because of the nature of the internet, it is possible that your data may pass through countries outside the EEA.
We collect information about the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of all our website visitors, using Google Analytics, in order to see how our website is used and monitor site traffic so as continuously improve and develop the design and content of our site. This information is not personally identifiable information – it is general and anonymous.
To find out more information about cookies in general go to www.aboutcookies.org
Information about your computer (including IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, and number of page views etc.) and any visits you make to this website may also be collected. This information is not connected to you personally.
How to contact us
To notify us of a change to your name, address or email details, please email email@example.com, or write to us at the address below, or telephone us on 01908 552 700. Please keep us informed of changes so we can stay in touch.